Monday, April 15, 2013

Mr. D and Me -- Blog of the Week

Name: Brielle    

Blog Name: Mr. D & Me - My blog used to be called "him & her," and then I realized how insanely common that was.  The name "mr. d & me" popped into my head and I liked the rhyme, so it just kinda stuck! To be honest, though, I think about changing the name on a daily basis. 
Blog - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Instagram
Ten Facts:
1. I have been married for (almost) a year and a half and I'm 98% sure my husband is the funniest person on this planet.
2. I am seriously addicted to mac n cheese. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I wasn't afraid of getting fat.
3. I'm really sarcastic, so if i ever say anything that seems ridiculously rude or inappropriate, please keep in mind the fact that sarcasm doesn't translate so well into writing & don't hate me.
4. Driving a stick shift up a hill is one of my biggest fears.
5. I grew up in a mortuary & have always dreamed about being a funeral director like my dad.
6. I play the organ for my church congregation, which is both the most stressful and wonderful thing in the world.
7.  I'm constantly baby hungry, and my life is a continuous battle of trying to fulfill that hunger and realizing there's no way I’m ready to be a parent.
8. I'm 5'10"" and my best friend is 4'11"". When we were younger, i got asked if I was her babysitter... She's older than me. It's fine.
9. I am the biggest klutz in the world. I have bruises all over my legs from falling off things daily.
10. When I was a kid, my idea of fun was doing insanely complex long division problems. #nerd"     
         

Who inspires you?
Oh goodness, pretty much everyone and everything.  Every blog I read motivates me to be a better person, along with my amazing mother & sweet husband. He is seriously the epitome of good, and he inspires me every day to improve myself!

Favorite Blogs?

Which blogger would you want to meet in real life?
Definitely Elisabeth from Imma Walking Fashion Crime & Amy from Harris, Inc. because I'm 94% sure we are destined to be best friends.  I have been really lucky to meet some of my favorite bloggers in real life already, though, and I can't wait to meet more!      

Words of Advice?
Be yourself.  People will automatically be drawn more to a genuine personality, and you can't please everyone.  I would much rather be hated for being myself than admired for being someone I'm not, wouldn't you?

Do you know an incredible blog with less than 500 followers that everyone should know about?

5 comments

Nicole said...

Love her blog! This is such a great idea!

Nicole @ first comes love...
nicoledschaak.blogspot.com

House of Tong said...

This is so awesome! Keep up the great work! xoxo

Amanda Schroeder said...

I have always loved Brielle. She's amazing! And this blog, too. Love love.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I love reading her blog too :)

Katherines Corner said...

lovely post, thank you for the introduction. I'll be following hers too. Hugs P.S. I invite you to stop by and get your entry in for my April Showers giveaway

Copyright © 2013 Bloggers Anonymous | Design By 2317studio